Russian Death Threat October 2013

In October 2013, Russian FSB trained honeypot trap sparrow and ex-prostitute Genya Kosheleva (we had met in a Russian bordello in summer 2010 when she was 19 and I was 45, I became a regular customer until under the most peculiar of psy ops, I believed I had convinced her to give up prostitution on St. Patrick's Day, 2012) and Russian FSB trained honeypot trap sparrow ex-wife Svetlana Macy informed me in manner coordinated there was a death threat against me by Alexander Tregubov and Egish Khachatrian.







Alexander Tregubov had presented himself to me as Genya's boyfriend and pimp in August 2011, while Egish Khachatrian presented himself a few months later as the human trafficker who had organized her move from Angren, Uzbekistan to Saint Petersburg, Russia to ply her womanly trade.  Genya had been raised dirt poor and became pregnant at 15, and had a small son named Andrei to support.  Her choices not many as Angren was a former Soviet city on the edge of empire, in the Fergana valley, where her prospects were frankly awful.

I decided I found Genya more attractive because of her situation, and chose to see within her a bravery to leave home at 19, work as a whore in a far away place, sending remitances home to support her small son and her mother Elena.

In time I fell in love with Genya.  I recall those emotions, and the manipulations and sex that got me there.  All a complex psy op I learned in 2014.  Wow.

What I did not know then in October 2013, was that this death threat from Tregubov and Khachatrian was a lie, it was untrue, only a fraud designed to scare me into leaving Russia for the United States; it worked as I departed for Boston Logan airport on October 13, 2013.

Its' manner of communication via the two Russian women added as a level of complexity to make it more difficult for me to bring this matter to the Russian police.

In the midst of this early October 2013 drama and while we resided together for our third and final time, Genya Kosheleva revealed to me that her reported beating of Christmas Day 2011 was a fraud, had never happened, and was a con intended to push my buttons.  It had worked.

And that fraudulent Christmas 2011 beating had worked well as I began to care far more about Genya and took steps to remove her from the bordello in which she lived.  And to save her from this mad pimp Tregubov.

As stated above Genya left the bordello on Marata street at house 54 in Saint Petersburg, Russia on Saint Patrick's Day March 17, 2012.

Genya returned for one day of work in accordance with how the Intel agencies like to get the most emotional bang for the buck on a day emotional for me, the target, my sister Lisa's birthday, May 3rd, 2012.

Two years later in 2014, NCIS agent Douglas Boyce, after he told me he was CIA in 1999 when we met in Russia, explained to me how the spy agencies make effort when gangstalking 'targeted individuals' with extreme effect by coordinating specific constructed 'street theater' events with holidays, and days of emotional resonance of the target.

This tactic explains well why Genya was supposedly beaten by Alexander Tregubov on Christmas day 2011, and why in that same year she chose my birthday, November 6th, to send me naked photos of herself via text messaging.  I recall being so happy, thinking what a nice birthday present, the best I had had in a long time.

Genya Kosheleva messaged me via Viber during that October 2013 after admitting her role in this fraud, "Open your eyes, this is the 21st century, what I did not one girl wouldn't do so".  In 2019 we briefly chatted online via a Russian social network and she described our earlier fraudulent relationship as 'fun'.  No doubt.

And I learned this applied to my wife as well quite recently.

Svetlana lied again, and she is an accomplished deceiver as I learned, telling me recently that I had left Russia unprompted in October 2013.

I was shocked.  And I told her I would not be joining her for a planned trip to Phuket, Thailand in January, 2019 after this lie so flagrant.

She relented a few days later, apparently desirous of either my company, or my ability to pick up her shopping, meals, etc. while in that beatiful Indian Ocean isle, admitting there had been a reason for my departure, that being my belief I was under a death threat from Alexander Tregubov and Egish Khachatrian.  She didn't explain why she chose to lie again.  I didn't push her further.

Svetlana then said she would tell me all, clearing up years of her fraudulent behavior related to her role in my life and the failed 2014 presidential assassination attempt on Obama in which I was to play the role of patsy.  She had once before come clean, that was on June 20, 2014, while I was in Virginia Beach unravelling the mystery of my life.

We went to Thailand.  And she said nothing.  Stay tuned.  I know you will. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy