My Knife Stabbing Wound on January 24, 2017



It's funny though it's not.  Svetlana likely conspired and abused our son which resulted in my 'kitchen accident' of January 24th.

Go to Russian police?  Not my style.  A loser in any case.  The fix is in, so in.  You can ask my priest about it.  I did.  Interesting guy him.  So young.

I love her though my definition of 'love' possibly different than yours.

Patience, a virtue.

Don Quixote, a fictional character.

Roger Moore, dead.

I recall sitting in Moscow asking advice of a guy running our office.  His name Mitch.  The company Millicom International Cellular.

Worked with a lot of top notch people back then.  Didn't know just how top notch.  Do now.

Donald, Roy, Roman, Allan, Chuck (him from Texas), Mladen, 2 Michaels, Wim, Debasis, Anthony (yes an Indian named Anthony - you can't make this stuff up, generally it writes itself), some others.

It was the winter of 1996/7.  Millicom slowed down funding; we were told of a reorganization.  Never laughed so hard in Moscow; that was with friend Donald.  The office fired gay Michael.  We joked about 'bubble butts'.

My lord, to see this big gay Irishman swoop into the office in his fedora.  OMG.  From Chicago.

We saw Michael Jackson together at Dynamo with the tall Indian.  Wonderful show.  Talented man.

Gay Michael works at US State Department in Kiev these days.  Like me he went gray.

So in that time of slowdown I thought damn I really messed up my career chasing Svetlana into Russia.  I had been one heck of a sales guy selling spy and military radios.  Thought getting into telecoms would broaden my opportunities.  And the whole expat experience.  But mostly it was about her.  It always was.  And so it remains.

So I asked Mitch maybe I should move on, if Millicom wasn't to build that Siberian cell phone company then we were wasting each others time.  This said thoughtfully, respectfully.  Mitch no fool.  Can't say the same for self.

And so Mitch told me, "We spent a lot of money to get you over here.  Wait it out."

I had no idea of how much money.  I do now.

And so I wait it out.  Mitch was always a bright guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy