Adrian Terris, my Pal for Over 20 Years. Oh and he's MI6 as well and Plotted to Kill Obama in 2014. And Failed.

Ever see an MI6 agent who resides in Saint Petersburg, Russia get older, nearing his 60s?  Meet my old 'chum' Adrian Terris.   I jest when I say 'chum' as I don't care for folks who conspire to assassinate American presidents whilst trying to set up 'chums' like me to be in the role of patsy.

That was 2014.  The plot and Adrian Terris failed.  Ever wonder why Joe Biden didn't run for president?  Ever wonder how it was that PTSD diagnosed American veteran Omar Gonzalez got all the way into the White House in the fall of 2014?  I don't.  My conclusion is that guys like Adrian Terris are out there lying, working for security services, trying to make it sound like they have real jobs. 

http://www.bagroup.spb.ru/en/our-customers-about-us.html#53

Scroll down halfway and watch Adrian Terris on this YouTube video.  It took me 19 years to figure out he worked for MI6 and was involved in a major conspiracy.  Unbelievable.  So much so, I simply thought Adrian stupid.  Nothing could be further from the truth.   Dishonest?  Yes.  Stupid?  No. 

Watch his video and ask yourself isn't there something odd going on there upon which you just can't seem to place your finger?  Adrian Terris.  MI6.  Also leads the Anglican church in Saint Petersburg, Russia.  I have no doubt the Russian counterintelligence guys watch Adrian and his pals like hawks.

And oddly I find no website presence for his CC Company.  I suppose it is that when you work for MI6 or related security services like CIA who cares?

You could ask other foreign spies in Russia.  Perhaps these folks are western spies in Russia; they certainly are IMHO:

Christian Courbois - CIA
Steve Caron - CIA
James Beatty - CIA
Steve Wayne - CIA
Tatiana Dick - CIA
Darren Stock - CIA
Aaron Bogott - CIA
Brian Kean - CIA
Christine Smoley - Australian Intelligence (ASIS)
Kyle Patching - Canadian Intelligence (CSIS)

And there are lots and lots more.  And should you meet Adrian or his 'chums' from this list, ask about their jobs and careers.   A wonderful book called 'Spy the Lie' is really helpful for noticing their 'tells' or 'giveaways'.  Ah the world.

And why in the world would Adrian Terris send me an email saying that I am 'protected'?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy