Katya Erokhina. Russian 'Sparrow' 'Honeypot Trap' Prostitute Gangstalker from the FSB

Meet Katya Erokhina. 

1st runner up in the lets defraud Rick into divorce shuffle. Half gypsy, half tartar. All woman. 

Not so desperate as Genya Kosheleva, so Genya won. Oh boy. These shots from spring 2012.

Katya had a day job at Saint Petersburg's 5th channel, a local TV channel.  It didnt pay well and so she augmented her earnings as a prostitute.  

I was working as VP Sales at Jensen Group and found a nearby bordello on Kanal Griboedova number 10.  Katya had the most amazing body for she was in her early 20s back then.  I recall the sheer joy after an hour long session of doing the double backed beast, we had been so full of energy through the process, the bed had moved a full meter from the wall.  Katya was, like I, full of pride at this wondrous accomplishment and called the other prostitutes working that day in that bordello to witness that which we had together accomplished.  

And when we would make love, Katya always insisted to be well under the covers.  Seems she knew of my habit of making sex videos back in those days.  And how would she know?  Russian police would be my very educated guess as they worked to set me up as described ad naseum in this blog.  

Since moving back to Russia in December 2017, I have run into Katya at least thrice, her discomfort so visible as to be appalling.  I leave her alone.  She made her choices and has her life to live.  Having learned that which she was up to, I've pretty much let that go.  I can say now that she is reaching 30, her body once tight, magnificent and bountiful, is feeling the effects of gravity, for such is the way of our world.

You can find Katya here on vk.com, there she uses a false last name of Barinova.  Her actual last name is Erokhina.  I wont guess as to her reasons for being false online.  Again, her life, not mine.    

Should you feel the need to reach out and contact her, tell her I said hi.  But for her dishonesty, I had for a time really liked her, each time costing 2000 rubles, or in those days about $80.  

https://m.vk.com/id82277758




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy