Two FBI gangstalkers, Jon Pouliot Jr and Holly du Pont-Oliver

Meet two gangstalkers, Jon Pouliot Jr and Holly Dupont Oliver.








Jon and I were roommates in the summer of 2014 at 3205 Sandfiddler Road, Virginia Beach.  Jon is an Army veteran with a degree in psychology who rented a room as I did from another government paid 'gangstalker' Shari Faller' a twice bankrupt, pill popping divorcee.  When I inquired as to the room Shari had advertised on Craigslist,at a price far below market, just across the street from the ocean, I asked were there any narcotics in use at this property.  

Why was I concerned?  I had been targeted a few months earlier by self admitted criminal Adam Stanhope of Pembroke MA also known as NAWLINS for his online Silk Road vending operatiins selling synthetic cannabinoids and synthetic cathinones in a complex plan under corrupt police guidance to entrap me.  

Shari replied that no there were not. 

I moved in and met Jon Pouliot Jr.  Jon and I became friends, or so I thought.  I was incorrect.  In direct contradiction to what Shari had told me in our first meeting a few weeks earlier Jon was selling a leafy plant legal in Colorado, Alaska and Massachusetts today but illegal in Virginia, now as it was then in 2014.  He was also selling pills to which he introduced me a few.  I learned a lot as a result.  Jon invited me to take a road trip to Florida to transport across several state lines full grown marijuana plants that a 'friend' wanted to gift him.  I said John, what are you nuts?  The criminal penalties for transporting those plants over state lines, in states where they are clearly illegal is a losers game.  Jon feigned ignorance and surprise.  And I paid attention and took the lesson.  Something was up with Jon as was up with Shari, our dishonest landlady.  

I learned Shari was dishonest and that I was in danger.  If one looks at Jon Pouliot Jr's Facebook page today one will see no mention of his time in 2014 residing in Virginia Beach, one will see instead Washington DC.  So Jon is, like Shari, also dishonest.  

But to what end?  In my case they, Jon and Shari, worked as had corrupt NCIS agent Doug Boyce and self admitted criminal Adam Stanhope to entrap me.  This to position me to be unable to refuse what was coming, a demand from black op boys, pals of Doug Boyce's that I play the role of patsy in an unsuccessful 2014 assassination attempt on Obama.  This instead fell to Omar Gonzalez.  

I wonder in my case was I too to have been an unknowing patsy and would I have gone all the way had I been unaware and not paying attention as I was? 

I wonder and imagine about that veteran who made his way into the White House in the fall of 2014, Omar Gonzalez.   Was he likely pushed by FBI gangstalkers using psy ops, NLP, directed energy weapons to push him to scurry over that White House fence that fall?  I suspect so.  

Later I reached out online seeking support, perhaps people like myself who had also been 'targeted' although likely for different reasons.  

One such person was Holly du Pont shown here.  Holly said she had direct access to Julian Assange, then holed up in the Embassy of Ecuador in London.  

I took the bait and we chatted.  Holly seemed willing to believe my story as a 'targeted individual' 'gangstalked' with intent that I become a presidential assassination patsy.  

Holly told me that NCIS agents came to see her after our chat.  I was excited to hear this.  She never followed up.  Her responses seemed to lack something.  In short order our chat ceased.

Sometime later I found Holly amongst the Facebook friends of Jon Pouliot Jr!  What were those odds?  Ha.

Just as I had found Elena Boyce Facebook friends with Chuck Jensen (this story I have posted about here earlier on facebook)

Just as I had found Adam Stanhope Facebook friends with David Fleming. (Bits of this story I have posted earlier on facebook)

Holly and Jon.  Then I looked further, at Holly's vague LinkedIn profile.  And there it was in her education section 'criminal justice'.  I laughed.  Much like Samantha Corente a Skyline1801 property manager administrator I would meet in Denver in 2016 who also had an education in 'criminal justice'.  









Below is an excellent article on 'gangstalking'.  I experienced what is described in the article intensely from October 2013 to December 2016 while residing in the US.

"Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community, where the target is followed around and placed under surveillance by groups of organized civilian spies/snitches 24/7, 365 days a year. Targeted Individuals are harassed in this way for months or years before they realize that they are being targeted by an organized program of gang-stalking harassment. This is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or activists and dissidents in the former Soviet Union. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In the former USSR it was used by the state to target activists, political dissidents, or anyone that the Secret Police thought was an “enemy of the state,” or as “mentally unfit,” and many were institutionalized or murdered using this form of systematic control.”

“Targets can be chosen for many reasons: (1) political views; (2) whistle-blowing; (3) political dissidence; (4) asserting rights at work; (5) making the wrong enemy; (6) too outspoken; (7) investigating something that the state does not want investigated; (8) signing a petition; (9) writing a letter; (10) being “suspicious” by a civilian spy/snitch; or (11) being a religious/ethnic/racial minority.

The goal of the COPS state sanctioned organized gang-stalking program is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalized, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment are to destroy the targets reputation and credibility, and to make the target look “crazy” or unstable.

The process often involves sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they “get out of line.” Targets of this harassment become vulnerable and destitute, and often become homeless, jobless, have a breakdown, are driven to suicide, similar to targets of the banned COINTELPRO. The government eliminates perceived “enemies of the state” in this manner.

When a target moves or changes jobs, the harassment continues.

Every time the target moves, the same defamation, lies, libel, and slander will be spread, and the systematic harassment will continue. Online defamation, libel, and slander on the internet has made this continuation of COPS gang-stalking a great deal easier.”

That these widespread crimes against humanity are being reported by credible sources, that they are essentially the same as Nazi, Stasi, and KGB crimes, and, that there is a media blackout rather than a proper investigation, speaks volumes to the unchecked power of the intelligence agencies and controlled local police. Most federal judges and the majority of Congress are subject to FBI blackmail for crimes ranging from bribery, campaign donation fraud and abuse, tax fraud, drug use, patronizing prostitutes, sexual assaults, and pedophilia (note that many of these crimes are being alleged against both 2016 Presidential candidates, and their campaigns).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy