A chat message to my son earlier today

I miss our usual interactions Nick and I regret all that drama your mother and I added to your young life. I'm glad you seem to be having an interesting and I hope useful experience in Tver. I never imagined that you and I would have led the lives we have led to date, especially from 2011 or so. Be that as it may, this is life, your life, the real deal, the choices you make and will make are your own. Be careful of how you are influenced and by who. You know my story, I won't bore you with those details. I wish for you a life of riches in terms of experiences and in wealth for you live I this world. Your mother and I discussed today the future. Topics discussed included Crimea where your mom dreams to have a dacha. The apartment beneath us is being renovated, so our apartment fills with light dust regularly. No doubt breathing this stuff is unhealthy. I had enjoyed Denver with you, except for the police crap, etc. I am glad you in your own way escaped high school. It was a load of crap. In this your mother and I disagree, but you know how different she and I are. In terms of your own future, it's yours, I've done and continue to do my job as your father regardless of the unusual circumstances that gave us this blessing such as it is of family. Your mothers cousin Tatiana has learned this week that her bone cancer has returned. The news made me sad and I felt an emotion I have not felt since your grandmothers passing. That feeling passed and I can't recall it now which is good. I told Tatiana if it comes to it. Your mother and I would adopt her daughter Sonia. I don't know how this makes you feel, and that is up to you. My sisters are less than reliable as you know, but to have no parents at her age, well that just makes me sad. I'd like to hear your opinion. You remain the most important person to me, you are my son. And that is way cool. As I told you in Victor, you are the son about which I dreamed when I indulged in such thoughts. You are good looking, talented, full of potential. What will you show this world? I wonder. I'm glad you haven't thrown a vacuum cleaner at me for some time. I chalk that up to your hormones as a teen and some other stuff. In the long run it's a blip. A bad blip, but a blip. I often thought and worried when you were small that we spoiled you and I think this resulted in some behaviors I have observed in you that to put it nicely are less than optimal. You have to live in the world and this world has some rules. You are smart, you'll figure out much on your journey. Your grandfather, my father, told me that wherever he was, whenever he was, that he was in a long line of Macy explorers. I like this paradigm, and find it soothing. I don't have all the answers, nor does anyone. Trust your gut Nick, more than trusting people and what they might say to you. As to work which is what men like you and I spend a fair amount of their lives in that engaged, for what it's worth, I might recommend to you that you acquire the skills of an auditor. You'll never be hungry and you might get rich. That's up to you. I have run three companies in my years and it's those activities and working in companies that brought me every dime I ever spent on you including that Nighthawk mask. )) we await your bike repair. I am still astonished at how much damage you incurred. No one ever truly knows what goes on in someone else's mind, so I won't claim to know or understand that which you go through, that which you went through. I am glad to have a son. I am glad my son is you. I enjoyed our off te wall adventures in Victor and in Denver even though they were always under corrupt police surveillance. Christ. What a world. That's not your fault or mine, it simply is what it is. By the way I was interviewed on a youtube independent media channel the other day. That was an interesting experience. I was a bit nervous I admit, but at least I am not fearful as I was that day on the couch in Victor after my arrest. I don't recommend using yourself as bait as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy