A timetable in need of an update

1995 I meet Sveta Chuloshnikova, an incredibly beautiful and young Russia working girl, a prostitute, at the Hotel Oktybrskaya in Nizhniy Novgorod.

1996 I fall in love with Sveta and move to Russia. I quit Harris.

1997 Sveta moved in with me in Kemerovo.  I meet Dima with very good English and Marina Nagornova and Lena Ponomareva.  Sveta will for years accuse me of sleeping with both of them full well knowing that I hadn't.  I don't realize that she is using this technique of hating those with whom she is actually close.

Unbeknownst to me, she and Tregubov start monitoring my stuff.  She tells me this is our honeymoon year.

1998 we moved to St. Petersburg.  Stephen Gardener hired me at Peterstar.  This always struck me as odd as Stephen and I go out and have a wild time partying.  Sveta and I live at Rubenshtein Street.  Perhaps Tregubov influenced this hire to get me into Saint Petersburg.  Stephen has been less than honest.  As has his Russian wife Maiya.

1999 we go to USA and see my family for Xmas.  Sveta and I are not working out.  But she is never happier than when she was pregnant. But I kill our sex life.  There is something deceptive, something I simply think is stupidity, and only 15 years later will I realize that Sveta was a set up from the beginning.

2000 Nick is born in September.  Sveta, Nick and I move to Millionaya. Sveta baptized him Russian without telling me.

2001 I marry Sveta. We move to Moscow and I work at Comstar.

2002 I transfer to cable tv getting a land cruiser in the process.  We sell this and Sveta takes half the proceeds for her mothers new apartment.

2003 we move to Victor, NY, USA after I do a few months at Severstal.

2004 I am mostly in Chile.

2005 I am mostly in Chile and then quit Harris Corp before being fired. 

2006 I go to Russia to train customers and later run the yellow pages replacing Adrian Terris.

I have a live TV interview with and invited by Tom Stansmore where I make the observation that I am amazed that American has this black president Obama.  In retrospect, perhaps the FSB wanted this.

We take a nearly free family trip to Turkey with the Naughters and John Von Achen. 

I buy apartment from August Meyer.  August owns Russian supermarket chain, Lenta.  In 2011 August sells his shares and becomes a billionaire.

2007 Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages of which I am CEO turnarounds to profitability.

2008 we, Tony Czura, Nick Thornton, David Fleming and I sell the Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages/I move to Moscow - have an affair with Polina Panfilova (daughter of my first Russian secretary, she uses same come on technique that Cat Innocente will later use in Manhattan in February 2014)

2009 affair with Polina Panfilova, Pan Motors, May 29 fire on roof of building.  I emcee the Saint Petersburg Tennis Finals.

2010 Comlink Telecom, I get hired as Commercial Director, this gig lasts seven months - I meet Genya Kosheleva at a bordello Sennaya Square in August.  We meet once a week for sex for pay until she returns to Angren, Uzbekistan in December.  She remains there until I send an email she conveniently left on my mac in early August asking her whereabouts.  The FSB flies her from Tashkent to Saint Petersburg in a few days time.

2011 January stay with mom. In September, mom dies - I meet Genya again in August, have threeway with her and her supposed bpyfriend, pimp, Alexander Tregubov who poisons me, causing me to lose 35 pounds in a month.  Determined not to fall into depression I take on a gig as Internations ambassador for Saint Petersburg and do training for Jensen Group, who later hires me as VP Sales, fulltime in January.  That gig lasts six months. 

2012 Spain trip.  I move in with Genya in May after she and Svetlana meet in planned fashion known to them, unknown to me.  Svetlana is all too ready for divorce and applies the next day.  She was for this prepared.  Genya leaves for Uzbekistan in August.  I am divorced in September.  My instincts about Sveta were correct but I will not learn for another year.  Genya returns to Saint Petersburg in late October.

2013 I leave Russia to Australia/New Zealand/Thailand. I see David Fleming. I learn that Albina, Genya and Genya are up to no good and I leave Russia for good in October as both Svetlana and Genya tell me Alexander Tregubov and Egish Kharchatrian have a plan to kidnap and kill me. I learn that Adam Stanhope is up to no good by December.

2014 in February I learn Sveta is with Tregubov.  Doug and Lena Boyce reveal themselves to be what I incorrectly believe to be Russian spies along with Caterina Innocente.  Doug was working for CIA all along.

In May I know that Tregubov is Sveta's old pimp.

On June 20 Sveta admits that she never loved me, that she was only with me as 'Tregubov' could not impregnate her as he was sterile.

In July I realize that David Meerkatz and August Meyer were in on it. I learn that Chuck and Randee Jensen were up to no good, they were FBI gangstalkers.    I learn that David Fleming was up to no good.  This means that Tony Czura and the Swede Filip Englebert who bought the Yellow Pages were also both likely in on is.

I move to New York State.  I kick out my bad tenants Alice Calabrese and Dylan Chase and terminate the relationship with Svetlana selected realtor Nick Glamack.  These folk all likely under FBI direction.  I begin to realize I am under continuous FBI surveillance and gangstalking. 

Sveta takes me to court for non payment of child support.  I had not paid since she disappeared with Nick earlier in the year.  I pay $18000.  Dec 4, 2014 my son Nicholas finally escapes Russia.  His mother, Svetlana who never forgot a passport or visa in the many years we lived and travelled together, tells Nick when they get to Moscow Sheryemetevo that she forgot his passport...  Unlikely.  Her aunt Valentina Nikolaevna brings her the passport in time so that Nick makes his flight.  This done to make me believe Nick is on my side.  A classic ruse.

Nick tells me that his Russian grandfather Boris tells him that he loves him and that there are fake people all around him.  Later Nick recants and says at he lied about this.

Nick says that Grisha his friend was always trying to get him into weird sex related stuff.  On October 25 Nick tells me that Grisha had introduced him to several trannies, that is children in Russia with sex identification issues.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy