Gangstalked by FBI in USA

I was gangstalked by the FBI in the US from October 2013 to December 2016.  

The intent was using FBI and local police resources to manipulate me into the role of patsy for a presidential assassination attempt featuring gangstalkers Anna Chapman, Douglas Boyce of the NCIS and earlier CIA, head of security of Marsh and McClellan's (MMC) London office, Dan Mead and a significant number of other CIA and FBI employed gangstalkers.  

American expat CIA employed gangstalkers include Dave Eggers, J. Christian Moore, Matthew Igel, Brian Kean, James Beatty, Stephen Wayne (and him married to a Rockefeller), Kurt Stahl, James Hitch, Stephen Gardner among others.  

Their techniques were to befriend me when I moved to Saint Petersburg in April 1998, slowly lead me to debauchery, mostly bordellos and strip clubs.  Then to follow the gangstalker handbook and desert me, to abandon me, to destroy those relationships that I had mistaken for 'friendships'.  

Canadians played their part via CSIS' Kyle Patching, while MI6 utilized Patrick Naughter, Stiiv Knowers.  

Norway cooperated using a senior executive at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Henning Pedersen.  Henning is likely also employed by Norwegian security.   

Germany contributed Amway millionaire David Meerkat.  I recall his bragging,which was no doubt untrue, that he was sleeping with his leggy secretary Natasha.  Then David would take me to lunch, always pick up the tab (Patrick Naught error had a similar habit) and then it was off to a bordello, where I would take action on my own nickel thinking my host David Meerkatz doing the same, which I doubt strongly.

Then just after the death of my mother in September 2011, 3 other related gangstalkers, worked hard to get me to imbibe a variety of stimulants, some legal, some less so.  

For example multi-millionaire August Meyer (former US citizen who gave up aforementioned citizenship in hopes of saving $300M in taxes and gaining Russian citizenship, both of which he accomplished) offered Bolivian marching powder on Friday nights in the security of his Russian home, even introducing me to his dealer supposedly named Pavel.  

There was also Russian prostitute Albina Taptiga (now a married mother of one, residing in Moscow, who while naked with me and another working girl named Natasha Mishanova), introduced me to the intricacies of amphetamine sulfate.  

Finally, Silk Road's leading MDPV vendor, under the name NAWLINS, Adam Stanhope of Pembroke, Ma a family friend since school attempted to get me into that then legal substance.  

I since reported Adam Stanhope to DEA and supposedly within a week of that anonymous online tip passed away, though to see his facebook pages of those days, the fall of 2014, before significant editing and deletion of content, it appeared Adam simply remained in Thailand and did not pass away.  

Why would I make this claim?  

In the fall of 2013, while his house guest, upon learning of his less than Silk Road legal online business, I asked Adam Stanhope what would he do in the case that the police came calling.  Adam replied he would fake his death and move to the house in Tbailand he had bought in his wife Wichan's name.  

This with no hesitation whatsoever.  

The FBI employed gangstalkers in Virginia Beach including Shari Faller and Jon Pouliot, Jr. And then later gangstalkers residing in Denver included among them undercover FBI agent Coy Ebell and FBI informant Samantha Corrente, residing at the Skyline1801 downtown Denver apartment complex at the corner of Arapahoe and 18th have worked hard to entrap me so as to cover up what I had learned about 2014's failed attempt on Obama.  

You think Joe Biden didn't run due to his son's passing, think again.  

Men like Joe Biden are life long politicians and are therefore more than a little used to lying.  

Biden didn't run as he didn't think he'd have to.  Biden expected the security forces to have assassinated Obama in 2014.  

Then a la 1963, like using 'Lee Harvey Oswald' and an obvious fabrication, the plan was in 2014 to mindf*** another generation, this time blaming me, 'Rick Macy' as patsy.  And who would know any better?  

The mass media promotes a paradigm or a narrative that suggests people who believe themselves to be 'targeted individuals' are people with psychological problems, while denying the 'gangstalkers' efforts to make their targets appear in such manner.

Disgusting.  I lived through it and as a result I reside in Russia under police surveillance 24/7.  And I conclude, much like Ole Dammegard that the mass violence and assassinations we experience are organized by the police and their gangstalkers.  Myron May and other like him were no accident.  And what of those who heard voices directing them to evil acts?  FBI with black ops toys.  I think so.  No, I don't think so, I believe so.  

FBI and local police broke into my car in Maine, a number of hotels as I waited out bad tenants, my home in New York state, my apartment in Denver, planted less than legal materials so as to entrap me.  

They went to far as to arrest me, fortunately I had resources and will and the charges are now discharged.  

These cops are corrupt and gangstalk for pure commercial benefit while blaming others, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Mark Chapman amongst others to create a fearful population only to happy to militarize our police and reduce whatever we had that might have been termed a representative democracy to anything but that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy