Dan Mead of Marsh and McClellan and My Poisoning in August 2011

Dan Mead.  Head of security for the London office of Marsh and McClennan.  Dan served in the military with Doug Boyce and Paul Leonard.

I met the three of them in Saint Petersburg in the years of 1998 and 1999.  I recall thinking what are the odds that three guys who had served in the same unit so many years earlier would end up in Saint Petersburg, Russia all at the same time.

Of course I didn't consider what I later learned, that they were all apparently in the employ of the American intelligence services.  To date only Doug Boyce has confirmed that.  He did this when he told me that he had been an American spy in Russia in 1999/2000 when we knew each other.  He told me this in the summer of 2014 while I was his house guest.  I had no idea I was targeted but soon learned. 

Dan via his contacts with the Russian police confirmed to Doug, and thereby to me that I had indeed been poisoned in August 2011 by Russian Alexander Valerievich Tregubov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy