What a Girl Will Do

In October 2013 as Genya Kosheleva and Svetlana Macy informed me in manner coordinated there was a death threat against me by Alexander Tregubov and Egish Khachatrian. 

What I did not know then was that it was untrue and a fraud designed to scare me into leaving Russia for the United States; it worked as I departed for Boston Logan airport on October 13, 2013.

In the midst of this early October drama and while we resided together for our third and final time, Genya Kosheleva revealed to me that her reported beating of Christmas Day 2011 was a fraud intended to push my buttons.  And that worked well as I began to care about Genya and took steps to remove her from the bordello in which she lived.  She left the bordello on Marata street in Saint Petersburg, Russia on Saint Patrick's Day March 17, 2012.  She returned for one day of work in accordance with how the Intel agencies like to get the most emotional bang for the buck on my sister Lisa's birthday, May 3rd, 2012.

Two years later NCIS agent Douglas Boyce explained to me how the spy agencies make effort to gangstalk targeted individuals with extreme effect by coordinating their events with holidays, and days of emotional resonance of the target.  This tactic explains well why Genya was supposedly beaten on Christmas day 2011, and why in that same year she chose my birthday, November 6th, to send me naked photos of herself via text messaging. 

Genya Kosheleva messaged me via Viber during that October 2013 after admitting her role in this fraud, "Open your eyes, this is the 21st century, what I did not one girl wouldn't do so".

And I learned this applied to my wife as well quite recently.   Svetlana lied again, and she is an accomplished deceiver as I learned, telling me that I had left Russia unprompted in October 2013.  I was shocked.  She relented a few days later admitting there had been a reason for my departure, that being my belief I was under a death threat from Alexander Tregubov and Egish Khachatrian.  She didn't explain why she chose to lie again.  I didn't push her further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy