Marital Infidelities Confessed. Oh boy.

My keeping my marital infidelities close to the chest and out of the purview of my wife Svetlana began to change on December 26, 2011 when I was conned into believing this girl, whom I had been seeing exclusively in a Saint Petersburg bordello, Evgeniya Viktorovna Kosheleva, had reportedly been beaten by Alexander Tregubov, the man she introduced me to in August 2011 as her boyfriend and pimp.  Neither were true, nor was her feigned beating.

I learned that in October 2013 while we were living together for the third time in a relationship that might be best described as mercurial that the beating was a con and our relationship a fraud, and that she like my wife Svetlana, like Anna Chapman, like Ksenia Bezrukova, like Polina Panfilova was a honeypot trap.

It had taken the death of my mother in September of 2011 as I held her hand and Tregubov's poisoning of me a month earlier (causing me to lose 35 pounds in a month) to have my buttons pushed in such a manner that I had been able to be played in such manner.

Over the course of my marital infidelities from approximately 2001 to 2011 I had slept with a bit over 400 women, making sex videos with one quarter of that, approximately 100, for my pleasure, awful though that may sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy