Gangstalkers from the CIA at the Amcham in Russia

From 2000. 

I was Chairman of the St. Petersburg Executive Committee of AmCham. 

And on the lower right of the pic with me in the upper right is Douglas Boyce who at the time was in the employ of the CIA.  This he told me in 2014 in his Virginia Beach home while he was employed as a special agent of the NCIS. 

As to his likely participation in a conspiracy about which I post, that to have assassinated a sitting US president, the one named Barack Obama, that I had to figure out on my own.

So back then I had the title 'Chairman, Executive Committee, American Chamber of Commerce, Saint Petersburg, Russia'.

Doug Boyce had the title 'Board Member, American Chamber of Commerce, Saint Petersburg, Russia'.

It took me 17 years to learn our true titles, then as now.  Here goes:

Rick Macy, 'Targeted Individual'

Douglas Boyce, 'Gangstalker'

And unless I miss my guess others on our fabled board were likely in employ of the CIA back then.  Who?  Let me tell you.  Here goes:

Paul Smith
J. Christian Moore
Dave Eggers
James Hitch

Gangstalkers all.  Wild, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy