August Meyer, Multimillionaire Gangstalker

August Meyer.

Multimillionaire.

Shareholder of the Russian version of Amazon.com, Ulmart.  Ulmart sells over a billion dollars of goods annually I read recently somewhere.  Wow.

August gave up his US citizenship years ago so as to save a tremendous amount of money when he sold his shares in Russian supermarket chain Lenta to Texas based TPG Group.  I think he saved about $100,000,000 though I may be off by some dollars either this way or that.

Today August has Russian citizenship.

I had admired August, not for his money, but for his mind.  He has a well trained mind as he came from a wealthy family and attended what most would consider good schools.

I attended both his bachelor party and wedding in 2006 and had grown accustomed to the idea that we were friends of a sort. In this I was as with others incorrect.  August was a Gangstalker and I a targeted individual.

August used to invite me on Friday nights for what I had considered intimate tet-a-tets back in 2011/2012.  His kids were asleep, his lovely wife Inna would spend some time enchanting us before leaving us together.

August provided both wonderful red wine and 'Bolovian marching powder'.

One night under the influence he put forward the statement "30 seconds of pleasure for $3 million dollars".  I wasn't sure how to interpret this as he lay back on a well appointed couch.  A homosexual come on?  I wasn't sure.  And while I have had more sexual experiences than many, perhaps most, I recall gathering my things to leave as I didn't want to participate in something with August that either of us might later regret.

In time I learned he hadn't meant that, he had meant another thing with this comment.  He had meant that I would lose my approximate net worth at that time due to my predeliction in those days for bordellos and the pleasures contained therein.

Yes, I believe that August Meyer had and enjoyed his role in the surreptitious plot to assassinate Obama in 2014 with me in leading role as patsy.

And another funny thing.  As I type this my volume control on this iPad went to maximum, indicating remote access by the corrupt police who watch me 24/7.

Say hi to August boys.  I do miss his mind.  Smart boy that one.  Well educated as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy