John Varoli, ex NY Times, ex Bloomberg paid for by CIA?

John Varoli.

Another American expat I met in Russia in the late 1990s.  Thought he was cool.  I was wrong.

And John, like so many 'journalists' likely bought and paid for by CIA.  You can almost see the discomfort John felt while being deceptive towards me as required by his role in 2014's unsuccessful presidential assassination attempt.

John's role was relatively benign.  He had arranged so that I would get a guest starring one episode role on the Russian prime time TV series called 'Побег' (based on the American TV show 'Prison Break' of John Webster, American diplomat and spy.

John did this so that in the event the presidential assassination plot to kill Obama and have me take the blame in my intended role as 'patsy' there would be video of me that the FBI would uncover and use to mindf*** the world just as they had done in 1963.

Poor Lee Harvey Oswald.  Patsy.  I think about him sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy