Egish Khachatrian

I updated a post from 4 years ago just now. 

Back then I had thought incorrectly that NCIS agent Doug Boyce was working for the Russians in an attempt to entrap me as detailed here on my Facebook page ad naseum. 

I learned in the interim between then and now that I had it a bit backwards, that is to say, the Russian intelligence folk were working for the CIA in a sanctioned program to create a terror event with me in leading role as patsy.

I include a picture of ethnic Armenian, Russian national Egish Khachatrian who told me in the summer of 2014, "Rick we will turn you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too".

How'd that turn out for you Egish?  ))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy