Svetlana and Genya

I had been careful in my cheating days to not have affairs per se but to have a favored selection of working girls who I favored at a number of Saint Petersburg, Russia bordellos. 

This would end in the spring of 2012 when my then wife Svetlana met one of these girls. 

I recall the date as it was game seven of the Celtics-76ers playoff series of that year.  Long story. 

In 2014 I learned that Svetlana knew of all my infidelities as she admitted to me on the phone on June 20th of that year that she and Alexander Tregubov had enjoyed access to my internet use, phone calls, and emails since 1997. 

By late 2016 I had figured out Sveta was simply a role player in a very complex CIA led gangstalking and entrapment plot meant to whirl me unknowingly into the role of patsy for a presidential assassination attempt on Obama in 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy