New Zealand Shooting and More

I was online and watched the NZ video on the day of that staged terror event. 

Two thoughts.

1. Semi automatic weapons were made illegal in NZ far to quickly, no analysis of the event, no public debate, no expertise applied.  Seems awfully suspicious and supports the idea that NZ was yet another false flag event. 

2. Recalls with great emotion my 'adventure' from Russia to the US and back, over the years of 2006 to 2017 being gangstalked and learning there was a professional psy ops campaign being run against me by people whose acquaintance I had made in Russia from 1996 to 2013.

My gangstalkers met in Russia, those not Russian were from NATO states and interestingly NZ.  I've listed names before and am likely to again but will limit myself to a few key gangstalkers here in this post to those mentioned below.

These folk, these gangstalkers worked to use psy ops to push me into the role of 'patsy' in a failed assassination attempt on Obama in 2014. 

So without further ado let me post here a brief outline of the events that caused me to conclude that I was being manipulated in to the role of 'patsy' for what would have been another false flag event.

Here goes...

My name is Rick Macy.  I was born and raised in Massachusetts served six years in the US Navy worked at the company that made the receiver that listened to the Watergate bug for a few years. 

This work led me to Russia where I have resided for nearly 20 of the past 25 years.I'd like to share with you the following for your consideration:

1. In 2008 Russian red head Anna Chapman came to my office in Moscow where I was CEO of the Yellow Pages of Russia. She was I think 24 at the time. She seemed odd with a business card saying she was CEO of a Russian company owned by Saint Petersburg based Kit Finance. At the time, I thought she must have a sugar daddy; I lacked imagination to think it a 3 letter organization. For who was I? No one surely.

In 2010 the FBI would arrest her as a Russian spy operating in the US. Later she would be among ten such individuals traded for Western spies with Russia which I think included that poor fellow who recently got a taste of Novochok nerve agent, Sergei Skripal.

Only in 2014 would it become apparent to me why she had come to my office in 2008 all friendly and uninvited.

2. In 2000 I served on the Executive Committee of the Saint Petersburg, Russia American Chamber of Commerce. I was the Chairman. Another American, Douglas Boyce also served on the Executive Committee. His day job was CEO of the Lomonosov Porcelain Factory which had been bought by American investors.

My day job at that time was Commercial Director of a Russian phone company majority owned by Americans (Metromedia International, whose CEO was John Kluge a billionaire who passed I think in 2010).

In 2014 as I stayed as Douglas Boyce's guest in his home at 313 Sage Road Virginia Beach as I recovered from divorce from my Russian wife and a fraudulent death threat that caused me to leave Russia after 15 years, Douglas Boyce told me in his garage that he had been an American spy while working in Russia.

Douglas made something of a joke about it to gain my confidence. By then Douglas was a GS15 at the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) reporting to an undersecretary of the Navy. This admission of his set a buzzer of sorts off in my head. I had neither an active security clearance at the time nor a 'need to know'.

3. A Russian who had conspired in the aforementioned fraudulent death threat of October 2013 (the month I exited Russia fearing for my life) Egish Khachatrian told me in a phone call that I initiated in the summer of 2014 while I was residing in Virginia Beach, "Rick you will be this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald. We will get you and Obama too." This surprised and shocked me as I had made the call to a Russian woman named Irina Klimova and Egish answered the phone. More about Irina and Egish later.

4. In that summer of 2014, an American I had met earlier in Russia, Jason Smolek (I believe him to be CIA), would tell me the significance of the date, May 29 2009, of an unsolved fire in the roof of the building at Kamenoostrovskiy Prospekt 35, Saint Petersburg, Russia where I currently reside and where I bought an apartment in 2006 from billionaire August Meyer.

August becomes significant to the story, but that will only come later. August and I were friends for a time, though upon reflection I would learn our friendship was false and that he was one of many gangstalkers.

There is relevant detail to this that I hope to share in further posts.  Jason told me that May 29th was JFK's birthday.

5. In the fall of 2014 after I retreated from Virginia to western New York where I then owned a home, followed by what I believe to be 40 FBI vehicles who had been harassing me in Virginia, Omar Gonzalez climbed over the White House fence and made it into the White House. 

6. While in the US from October 2013 to December 2016 I was gangstalked by FBI and I have many stories of 'street theater' and more as a result.

I moved self and son to Denver to determine how big was this thing anyway, and there found 19 undercover FBI agents in our new downtown upper class Skyline1801 apartment building waiting to do further entrapment work related to their coverup for by then I knew too much.  How did I discover these fine folk?  First the vibes I would get whenever in close contact with them in the apartment complex elevator, as I did with Coy Ebell who I strongly suspect to be undercover FBI.  The other reason I come to the conclusion that there were 19 undercover FBI agents at Skyline1801 on the corner of 18th and Arapahoe in downtown Denver was that immediately after my son and I left our apartment as we moved back to Russia in December 2016, we had a few months left on the lease and so I returned to Denver in April 2017 to clean out the apartment and finish the lease. 

The tall security guard, Tommy told me that 19 apartments were vacated just after Nick and I headed back to Russia.  I thought this odd, as Skyline1801, when asked denied me the ability to get out of my lease early.  Denver was booming in early 2017 and the chances of those 19 apartments to which Tommy the security guard referred going vacant all at the same time points in the direction that they had been leased by FBI in order to surveil me and gangstalk me in order to effect a coverup to what I had learned in regard to 2014's failed attempt on Obama in which I was to play the role of 'patsy'.  That honor fell to Omar Gonzalez who got in the White House in the fall of 2014 as I escaped the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area pursued by 40 vehicles with excessively high high beams.  I believe these harassing chase vehicles were FBI.

One undercover FBI agent I met in Denver as I was under surveillance is named Coy Ebell. Google Douglas Boyce of NCIS and Coy Ebell of FBI. My story could help Ole in his work on false flag/assassinations.  Might get me killed, but there you go. There is more to the story as you might imagine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy