Ever See the Film Arlington Road?

Ever see the movie 'Arlington Road' with Tim Robbins and Jeff Bridges? 



I find the movie notable as it is perhaps to date the film that is the closest to date that I've seen that illustrates what appears to be a large criminal conspiracy that I encountered, the most apparent aspects of which I experienced over the years from 2011 to 2017. 

I've posted here a fair amount of detail from those days and those experiences.  Russian spy Anna Chapman being a cornerstone in this story which helped me to separate wheat from chaff and to put together a narrative that describes what earlier to me was simply a theory most fantastic. 

The criminal conspiracy seems to have begun far earlier than 2011 and operates even now as I type this post as It appears that I live under continual police surveillance. 

And why?  Readers of my facebook page know that I was being maneuvered into the role of 'patsy' for a failed presidential assassination attempt in 2014. 

IMHO the assassinations of RFK and JFK were both crimes that remain unsolved.  And IMHO Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan were also 'patsies'. 

I learned and have posted here details from my experience being 'targeted' and 'gangstalked' by corrupt intelligence and police personnel.  The film 'Arlington Road' describes the character played by Jeff Bridges as a man manipulated into the role of 'patsy'. 

Regardless of what you think of the film my experiences incline me to believe we've all been lied to by those in authority for years regarding the RFK, JFK, and other assassinations/terror plots (the most notable of which for our generation is likely 9/11). 

The goal of the aforementioned gangstalking and targeting activities by actors such as Anna Chapman, Doug Boyce, August Meyer and others listed below was to manipulate me into the role of patsy for a failed presidential assassination attempt on Obama in 2014 and the coverup thereafter.  Nasty world sometimes. 

Anna Chapman
Douglas Boyce
Elena Globa Boyce
Adam Stanhope
Chuck Jensen
Randee Jensen
Stephen Gardner
Christian Courbois
Aaron Bogott
Coy Ebell
James Beatty
Adrian Terris
Kyle Patching
Daniel Mead
Evgeniya Kosheleva
Henning Pedersen
August Meyer
Inna Meyer
Alexander Tregubov
Egish Khachatrian
Alden Greene
Stewart Devine
Antony Czura
David Meerkatz
David Fleming
J. Christian Moore
Matthew Igel
David Eggers

and others conspired in a complex CIA managed project which included nationals of several countries which was intended to promote the false narrative of the 'disturbed individual' 'lone shooter' assassin paradigm.

Ole Dammegard has done excellent work to reveal the false nature of so many terror events in our lifetimes and earlier.  Lisa Pease has written an excellent book on the RFK assassination.  Sadly as the corruption in our 'institutions' appears to be so embedded and significant, it seems to me unlikely that the truth in these matters will 'set us free'.  Still hope dies last...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy