Me as Vice President Sales at Langley East aka Jensen Group

For a time in 2012 I held the position of Vice President, Sales for a American owned Russian property investment company.  The company was and remains Jensen Group.  Jensen Group is located at 32 Nevskiy Prospect in Saint Petersburg, Russia's 'Northern Capitol'.

Jensen Group was set up by a Harvard grad named Steve Wayne.  Very tall blond American guy a few years my senior.  Married a Rockefeller and they have a bunch of kids.  When I believed myself to be popular in some measure within the American expat community in Saint Petersburg in the late 90s early 2000s we called him Wayner sometimes.   Steve even invited me to his wedding to Valerie (I think that's her name) Rockefeller in 2003 or so.  I couldn't attend as I was in Chile working for an American defense company called Harris Corp. pursuing what would ultimately prove to be to date the largest sale of my mild career, a $14.500.000 contract for an advanced tactical radio system with the Chilean Army under a program named ACERO  (Spanish for steel).

So I couldn't attend their wedding.  I confess to feeling proud to have been invited to a Rockefeller wedding.  Wanted to tell my mom.  Don't think I ever did.

And as to Jensen Group, this American owned Russian company was known for hiring expatriates for key roles, mostly Americans.  These included Kurt Stahl, Dan Dichter, Mac Broderick, Nils Kalle, Kelly Rivers among others that I recall, these names come to mind.

And I recall in those days a feeling that there was something 'cult like' about Jensen Group.  And just as I had lacked imagination to realize that Russian spy Anna Chapman who came onto me in Moscow while I worked as CEO of Yellow Pages Russia had a 3 letter intelligence agency as her sponsor, employer, boss, that Jensen Group, and a number of my 'friends' who worked there were in the service of a parallel organization, the American one that begins with a C. 

These men whom I considered 'friends' and for whom I was grateful to have such 'high performers' within my moderate social circle, well they were anything but.  I was a targeted individual and they were government sponsored gangstalkers.

Jim Beatty
Steve Wayne
Kelly Rivers
Kurt Stahl

CIA.  Oh boy. 

and because I was likely targeted from birth I had nothing perhaps, no baseline with which to compare.  But the vibe was there, always present.  Wayne.  Beatty.  Rivers.  Stahl.  Likely others.  I am in no way professional in counterintelligence matters.  In survival I am like most, maybe better than some.  I take my inspiration oddly from comic book heroes.  Isn't that a gas?  ))

I have stories about each of these men (the one about Kurt Stahl will appeal to your prurient interests, as might a few tales that include James Beatty) and hope to share them with you.  Here in this forum so popular.  Their cruelty no less spectacular than their professionalism.

Another man, a Norwegian of respectable rank with their Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Henning Pedersen, met with me in 2017 at a bar on Rubenshtien Street in the heart of Saint Petersburg.  Like James Beatty, Aaron Bogott, Adrian Terris, expats whom I focused on meeting upon my return to Russia in December 2016 to mostly confirm that which I had learned was true from my time being gangstalked, entrapped by the FBI while in America from October 2013 to December 2016, that they were never friends and they were among those whom my then exwife Svetlana informed me in December 2015 described as being the 80% of my expat friends who were actually intelligence operatives.  I confess to holding out hope for a preferable conclusion, that I was incorrect and we might resume social relations as earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy