NCIS agent Douglas Boyce

NCIS agent Doug Boyce.

He resides today at 313 Sage Road, Virginia Beach, VA in the United States.  I was his houseguest in the spring of 2014. 

During that visit Doug told me that he had been an American spy when we became acquainted years earlier in Russia (1999/2000).

I had neither a 'need to know' nor an active security clearance at that time. 

Not that it matters for the purposes of this post, the last time I had held a security clearance was in the early 1990s while in the employ of spy radio manufacturer Watkins-Johnson Company in Gaithersburg, MD, and that was a Secret clearance.  I had also held a Secret security clearance while serving in the US Navy aboard the Guided Missile Frigate USS Underwood, FFG-36.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy