Meeting Sue Nerwin in 2014. Sue lied under corrupt police supervision. Wow.

When I moved back to Victor, New York in July 2014 after a frightening though educational stay in Virginia Beach, this to extend the FBI surveillance which I was under since arriving in the US in October 2013 I met with my former realtor, Susan Nerwin. 

Susan had to me been introduced by a woman named Marilynne Locke.  Marilynne and I had worked together at a military radio factory located in Rochester, New York owned by a company headquartered in Melbourne, Florida named Harris Corporation.

Susan Nerwin was my real estate agent as a result buying a home at 1636 Shallow Creek Trail in Webster, NY and later at 1235 Honeysuckle Pass, Victor, NY.

Upon my return I dropped into to Sue Nerwin's beautiful home on Strong Road, this not far from my Victor home.  We talked abbout this and that.  I told her of Svetlana's attempt at child kidnapping, the fraudulent divorce, the May 29th fire in 2009 at Kamenoostrovskiy Prospekt in Saint Petersburg, Russia where in 2006 after quitting Harris in scandal prearranged I had bought a 5th floor apartment, number 7. 

Sue's reaction surprised me for this was drama writ large, stuff unbelievable.  Her reaction muted.  We discussed Harris as she had made money buying and selling houses for some employees and due to her relationship with Marilynne Locke had behaved as though she knew some of the gossip.

I had intention to meet with my old boss Dana Mehnert to tell him of my Russian folly.  Sue Nerwin for reasons I would only surmise this year lied to me and said that Dana had quit Harris. 

I was stunned.  I didn't make an issue of it.  Something in Sue's voice off, simply off.

She had lied.

We met again.  The discussion took us again to Dana again.

Susan Nerwin lied again that Dana Mehnert had quit and left Harris Corporation. 

Since our first meeting I checked on LinkedIn and through an acquaintance or two and sure enough Dana Mehnert remained in the employee of Harris. 

Dana had moved up the ladder to run that factory.  He was not leaving that revenue stream.  He lived and breathed radios.  He had done international and then took over domestic sales, a place I had no interest to go as the customers less interesting and a polygraph would await.  And I had done that once and not passed due to an alcohol related sexual set up, meant like a rock in the road to veer the stream that was me to the place I nearly ended up in the fall of 2014.  1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  They and this includes Dana, Marilynne and Susan, had a backup plot, conspiracy and plan with their lords and masters at CIA and FBI, and his name was Omar Gonzalez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy