Jeff Letino and Tony Czura

It's weird knowing the police and Intel agencies keep a file on you.

Jeff Letino, an American expat I met in Russia, who is likely employed in some manner by our CIA and who likely conspired to assassinate Obama in 2014 and who also has a day job that apparently provides a form of cover for whatever it is to which he is up to these days as general manager of Advark a Russian video advertising platform keen on competing with Google Ads, once told me that my 'file' describes me as easily approachable. 

I was.  Less so now as this awareness of being gangstalked, targeted and having endured the magic of 'psy ops' and 'active measures' I pulled back into myself a bit.

I had a boss once named Antony Michael Czura.  He, like Jeff, likely conspired to assassinate Obama in 2014 as well.  I recall Tony as I knew him bragging about this or that and remember him telling me while he was CEO of Swiss company SGS paying briefcases full of cash to Muammer Khadafi back in the day as bribes for succulent contracts most sweet.  Ah Tony.  Ah Jeff.

Here are a few shots from today for your file boys!  The best defense is a good offense some say.  Am I being offensive?  Likely not as I know these boys.  If anything I am merely holding my own.

And as to withdrawing a bit, Tony used to tell me there was a time when a man should sit in the long grass and take time to observe.  Tony used to vacation with his kids in Africa and take them on safaris, so I think his advice sage.  Following it I learned a lot, more than ever expected.

Tony and Jeff both so bright, talented and yet so corrupt.  It's as if they are part of a Milgram experiment run amuck.  And yet in an odd way I miss their personalities both although their corruption is more than a bit offputting. 

Wonder what's in their files.   Ha!  Made myself laugh.  Again.  This is a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy