US State Dept Diplomat in Residence, Stewart Devine Lies to Assist Coverup

Stewart Devine US Department of State Diplomat in Residence, Rocky Mountain Region

Have you ever received an email from a US State Department employee claiming he had met you at a job fair you never attended?



I have.  Long story...  This was a small but perhaps crucial part of the coverup I experienced while living in Denver from April to December 2016 having learned I was the subject of FBI surveillance and harassment as they carried out their role in a larger likely CIA led plot to, in the words of Egish Khachatrian, and I paraphrase here, "turn me into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald". The exact quote translated from the original Russian of that phone call was, "Rick we will turn you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too."  That was in the summer of 2014.

And so in the fall of 2016, enthralled by this mysterious email from a man I never met, I replied, we met and I got more pieces of the puzzle that was and remains my life.  Wow.  The sender of the mysterious email was a military veteran currently serving in the US State Department as the Diplomat in Residence for the Rocky Mountain Region, Stewart Devine.

I enjoyed meeting him.  His 'tells' were off the scale.  He had a difficult time covering his nervousness as we met and we went through our paces, him pretending to have interest in me joining the State Department as a diplomat, and me pretending we had met at that job fair, feeling as though I was pulling on a string to see where it would lead.

Ah to have been a diplomat.  I wouldn't have been against it to be fair.

However, it was just another psy op, part of a larger, darker thing.

Later, I attended a briefing that Stewart Devine gave at the University of Denver.  I found him well organized, and over all a remarkable individual.  His 'tells' were still there, apparent and visible.  I soaked it in as I had those of likely undercover FBI agent Coy Ebell, also of Denver also in that fall of 2016.  Ah the stories I have....

I have learned that Ole Dammegard's (google him, it's well worth it, he is doing much needed work in this area) paradigm for assassinations and terror plots is likely the accurate one.  Far more accurate than the lies we have been fed about who shot JFK, 9/11, etc.

You think your government is here to help?  Think again.  I found out.

And when you have a spare moment, pick up a copy of Douglas Valentine's 'CIA as Organized Crime'.  I did and remain grateful.

I ask myself sometimes, why I write about these experiences, this plot unravelled, these actors so corrupt?  I don't have a good well considered answer.  Earlier I had hopes that uncorrupt law enforcement would do as I had done and uncover that which I discovered.  What I have learned to date is these people whom I would term bad actors, Anna Chapman, Douglas Boyce, Paul Leonard, Jason Smolek, Dan Mead, Stephen Gardner, Jim Beatty, Christian Courbois, Adrian Terris, Stiiv Knowers, Kyle Patching, Shari Faller, Coy Ebell, August Meyer and others worked with and under guidance of corrupt law enforcement and our esteemed security agencies.

What a world.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy