Answer to Zina on Twitter

So I am something of a cautionary tale.  And I tell my story openly, taking responsibility for my choices, but shining a light onto the dark art of psy ops, NLP, and how those techniques were used on me.  They used similar techniques to get me to try certain drugs in hopes I would form habits, and in this their desperation helped reveal what they were up to.  Also I got lucky to some degree.  Anna Chapman, Russian spy, came on to me 2 years before FBI caught her which certainly helped me connect dots.  The fire in the roof of my building similar to Notre Dame, mysterious and unsolved, revealed to me by another American I had met in Russia, him likely CIA, Jason Smolek, telling me unasked the significance of the date of the fire, May 29th, 2009, as JFK's birthday, and of course Russian Armenian Egish Khachatrian telling me in that summer of 2014, "Rick we will make you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too".  All these data points combined with me being chased in summer 2014 by up to 40 unmarked vehicles, just weeks before Omar Gonzalez scampered into the White House painted a picture that was amazingly consistent with the paradigm that I was and had been targeted for years.  The false flag nature of what happened to me was consistent with the false flag research of Ole Dammegard.  And by using myself as bait, I found out it was the police under CIA direction who had been harassing/gangstalking me, and that my targeting went back to my birth and my father's life in the OSS.  So no secrets.  No fear.  No embarrassment.  I can afford none of these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy